McLean Delmo Bentleys has been providing specialist superannuation advice to clients, members and trustees of self managed superannuation funds and pension funds for many years. We have the knowledge, skills and experience to assist you in all aspects of establishing and maintaining your own fund.
- Fund establishment — The provision of the Trust Deeds, registration with the ATO, preparation of minutes, membership applications, Trustee declaration and consent forms and assistance, if required, with an investment strategy.
- Assistance with rollovers/transfers
- Compliance advice and assistance with the rules and regulations of the superannuation industry (Supervision) legislation.
- Administration of your superannuation or pension fund covering:
- Maintaining accounting and member records
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Assistance with fund transition to pension phase
- Preparation of annual pension fund paperwork
- Maintenance of Portfolio Records — Our software produces share holding reports showing cost, movement and market value, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations and transaction listings.
- Attendance to taxation obligations
- Income Tax and regulatory returns
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Business Activity Statements
- Eligible Termination Payments
- Fund Audit
- Financial Audit
- Compliance Audit
To download a brochure, click here.