Cloud accounting solutions
Our accountants are trained and certified to use the latest accounting software and can assist you to select the accounting software solution to meet your needs.
There are many benefits to using cloud accounting software such as increased efficiencies around time and data entry, automation of data feeds, increased mobility and access to information, when and where you want it.
Other benefits include:
- Monitor financial performance in real-time
- Increased mobility, you can access your accounting systems, people and data anywhere, anytime
- Cloud software automatically updates to the latest version
- Software providers store data on secure servers, giving you increased data security and reduced additional backup requirements
- Automation of data e.g. information extracted from banks statements and can make super payments and tax updates automatically
- Integration of other add-ons to streamline processes and enhance your business
- Ability to share data with trusted advisors and manage who has access to what
- Simplify accounts payable processes.
Which accounting software package is right for me?
You should do your research to decide which package has the right features for your business. As part of your decision, you should look at the ‘add-ons’ available and the pricing structure. If you need assistance in weighing up the pros and cons of each product we can help you.
McLean Delmo Bentleys Cloud Accounting Services
We offer a range of cloud accounting services, including:
- Initial setup services
- File setup services
- Cloud Accounting Support
- Bookkeeping services
- Subscription discounts
For further information, speak to your McLean Delmo Bentleys Advisor, or contact us on +61 3 9018 4666 or email for specific software product information: