Audit and assurance
The McLean Delmo Bentleys Audit division provides assurance and specialist advisory services to both large and small corporate entities including government, semi-government authorities and not-for-profit associations including schools. With access to an extensive network of technical knowledge through our national and international associations, we are ideally placed to help clients achieve their objectives.
We see any audit assurance assignment as much more than just a report on your organisation’s past performance. We will leave you better equipped to consider and implement improvements to your business systems and procedures — adding value and supporting the future growth of your business.
- Statutory Audit — Comfort that your statutory accounts and the facts and figures that comprise them can be relied upon
- Internal Audit — An in-depth evaluation of your business rules, processes and systems and the identification of key areas of improvement.
- Specific Audit including:
- Trust account audits – Solicitors, Real Estate Agents, Travel Agents
- Government and other grant acquittal audits
- Financial services audits
- Superannuation funds audits
- Risk Assessment and Management – to identify and prioritise risks and employ evaluation of methods to eliminate or mitigate those risks
- Corporate Governance — Working closely with Boards and Audit Committees to provide information, advice and business acumen
- Due Diligence — For prospective purchasers or investors that evaluates the whole business and the industry in which it operates
- Forensic Accounting and litigation support.