- Supportive team, collaborative culture
- Excellent employee benefits
- Central Hawthorn location
McLean Delmo Bentleys is a dynamic professional services firm consisting of progressive accountants, financial planners, auditors, mortgage brokers as well as tax and other specialists who are committed to creating, maximising and protecting the wealth of our clients. We are part of the Bentleys network of top 20 accounting firms and are also members of Kreston International, a worldwide association of experienced, independent accounting and business advisory firms.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Senior Accountant to join our high performing Business Services professionals.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- a CA/CPA qualification;
- a minimum of 3-4 years Australian public practice experience in a professional services firm;
- the ability to take job ownership/accountability;
- exceptional attention to detail;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills for liaising with clients and colleagues;
- strong IT skills (MYOB AE and other MYOB accounting packages, Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Quickbooks, Xero);
- the ability to work under pressure in a close team environment;
- strong technical skills and initiative.
McLean Delmo Bentleys has a supportive culture and hard work is rewarded with a clear career path. Partners welcome the opportunity to see their best performers progress both personally and professionally to reach their full potential.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 14 days regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, thank you for considering McLean Delmo Bentleys as a potential employer.